Yuge Zhou is a Chinese born, Chicago-based artist whose video and installation works explore urban environments as they are inhabited and experienced and the collective rhythms of human activities in these spaces.
- Solo exhibition Fragments of Places at the Dairy Arts Center (CO); August 24—October 7, 2018; Watch the exhibition documentation here
- Group exhibition at the Spartanburg Art Museum (SC); November 15, 2018—February 10, 2019; More info soon
- Group Exhibition at Zarya Center for Contemporary Art (Russia); June 08—September 23,2018
- Solo exhibition at the Artists' Television Access Gallery in San Francisco (CA); March 04—May 13, 2018; More info here
- The Santo Foundation Individual Artist Award — Yuge Zhou has received the Santo Foundation Individual Artist Award.
- ArtPrize9 — Midtown Flutter (installed at the Grand Rapids Art Museum) was selected as one of the finalists for ArtPrize 9.