Yuge Zhou is a Chinese born, Chicago-based artist whose video and installation works portray ‘urban dispositions’ and explore the complex interactions between humans and their environment.
- Solo exhibition — Yuge Zhou's new work Underground Circuit was installed at the Paul Watkins Art Gallery (MN) as a part of her solo exhibition.
- ArtPrize9 — Midtown Flutter (installed at the Grand Rapids Art Museum) was selected as one of the finalists for ArtPrize 9.
- The Huffington Post — Midtown Flutter was recently featured on the Huffington Post. Read the article here
- The Lumen Prize — Midtown Flutter is shortlisted for the 2017 Lumen Prize (Moving Image Award). More info here
- Grand Rapids Magazine — Midtown Flutter was recently featured on the Grand Rapids Magazine. Read the article here
- New York Magazine — Yuge Zhou was featured on New York Magazine. Watch the video report here
- Form & Concept Gallery — Yuge Zhou's video Soft Plots is the juror award winner of the Shifting Landscape exhibition at Form & Concept Gallery