Yuge Zhou is a Chinese born, Chicago-based artist whose video and installation works portray ‘urban dispositions’ and explore the complex interactions between humans and their environment.
- Aesthetica Magazine — Yuge Zhou was recently interviewed by Aesthetica Magazine. Read the article here
- New York Magazine — Yuge Zhou is featured on New York Magazine. Watch the video report here
- Art of the Times — Yuge Zhou's work is featured on the Spring 2017 issue of Art of the Times magazine (p. 44-46); Read the full issue here
- Lake Tahoe Art Scene — Yuge Zhou discussed her work and inspiration on Lake Tahoe Art Scene. Listen to the full radio interview here
- York Art Gallery — Midtown Flutter will be featured at the Aesthetica Art Prize exhibition at York Art Gallery in UK (5/26—9/10/)
- Form & Concept Gallery — Yuge Zhou's video Soft Plots is the juror award winner of the Shifting Landscape exhibition at Form & Concept Gallery
- The Huffington Post — Yuge Zhou was interviewed by the Huffington Post. Read the article here